Equilibro Solutions is the result of 15 years experience in the financial environment, comprising of eleven years
in the financial,tax, audit, corporate and commerce environment backed by formal academic training
of four years at two of South Africa’s renowned and distinctive universities.
We are the choice registered accounting and taxation firm based in Moreletapark, Pretoria East, South Africa. We provide a wide range of accounting-, auditing-, bookkeeping-, independent review-, taxation- and company secretarial services to small medium businesses and individuals locally as well as international. We work in close partnerships with Pretoria's finest audit firms where quality assurance audits are required on entities
Equilibro Solutions is 100 % owned by Cornèl de Jager.
Bcom (Accounting Science) – Univ. of Pretoria (1994 –1996)
Hons B.Compt - Univ. of South Africa (2001).
Admitted to The South African Institute of Professional
Membership/practice number : 15491
Served three year training contract at Cilliers Auditors
(1998 – 2000).
One year audit manager at Cilliers Auditors
Working as a financial manager in Corporate Business
Environment (2002 – 2003)
Equilibro Solutions is comprised of a team of individuals with a broad range of experience between them to benefit firstly the customer and secondly the practice.
• Extensive exposure to full audit of small to medium companies
• Compiling and drawing up annual financial statements in accordance with General Accepted Accounting Practice from trail balance
• Producing management statements on a monthly basis to clients, assisting management with monthly budgets and cash flows, reconciliation of results to that of management’s budgets, investigation of variances
• Full administration of Companies, Close Corporations, individuals and trusts
• Compiling consolidated financial statements on group companies
• Compiling work paper and audit files and ensuring that these reflect the situation as per financial statements
• Drawing up of financial budgets and projected cash flows for Companies, Close Corporations and individuals
• Designing policies and procedures in respect of financial management / accounting and administration
• Reviewing and overseeing audit and accounting work performed, ensuring it complies with International Financial Reporting Standards
• Heading audit team on various audits of respective clients
• Calculation of tax liability and submission of Company, Close Corporation, trusts and individuals’ tax returns, reconciliation of calculations to that of the South African Revenue Services
• Handling of clients’ queries at the South African Revenue Service, which include amongst others, obtaining tax clearance certificates, assisting with VAT, PAYE and SDL audits